To the couple 2 carts ahead of me,
You are wretched and disgusting. Why, why, why did you insist on pulling a PDA at Wal-Mart?
If I wanted to watch people slurping each other, I would buy a television (at Wal-Mart, how convenient).
I hope you contracted some creepy Wal-Mart germs during your copious saliva exchange.
Remember, you are vile scum.
~ Maven ~
(Yaakov: "PDA's? Personal Digital Assistants? I don't get it.")
I can't understand why your being so upset about this. Yes, you may feel uncomfortable seeing that sorta "Stuff" in Public but other people have rights too. Don't try to force your beliefs on other people.
ReplyDeleteIt may be pointless to respond to Anonymous, but I don't see how writing a blog entry is "forcing your beliefs on other people." Isn't a blog a place to express your personal opinions? Just my two cents.
ReplyDeleteokay, okay.
ReplyDeleteanon - i think it's the other way around. i think the PDA couple were forcing THEIR stuff on everybody! you know, like the gazillion little kids that that didn't need to see that. me, i'm just posting on my blog.
evie - agreed.
I don't get it...the couple was making out? Ya gotta say it outright, I didn't understand what you were talking about- although I agree with what you are saying- if I understood you - that people being too "cozy" in public is offensive...like the grotesque t-shirt I saw someone unabashadledy wearing today..."Eat Pu--y- its good for the soul!"
ReplyDeletealright I do live in a totally seedy ghetto, but I mean hello? is anyone there??? That's GROSS!
I often get grumpy when I see people smooching in public. Can't say why. Then I feel guilty for being so irritable. Maybe I'm just a grumpy old lady before her time.
ReplyDeleteI thought what Yaakov thought.
ReplyDeleteAnd I agree that our blogs are places where we can express our feelings. No none has to read it, right?
There is a time and a place for everything. A person might be comfortable with doing xyz in pubic, but that does not mean I am, or that I would want little kids in my care to see it.
ReplyDeleteAnd I agree with you Maven, I don't want to see anyone making out in the grocery store line!
ReplyDeleteشركة تسليك مجاري بالرياض
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض
شركة تنظيف بيارات بالرياض
شركة جلي بلاط بالرياض
شركة شراء اثاث مستعمل بالرياض
ReplyDeleteشركة نقل اثاث بالرياض
شركة تخزين عفش بالرياض
شركة نقل عفش بالرياض
نقل عفش بالرياض
ReplyDeleteمكافحة حشرات بالرياض
شركة رش مبيدات بالرياض
شركة مكافحة فئران بالرياض
شركة مكافحة صراصير بالرياض
شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالرياض
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرياض
شركة مكافحة البق بالرياض
تفصيل ستائر ام القيوين
ReplyDeleteخياط ستائر ام القيوين
تزيين حدائق ام القيوين
شركة تنسيق حدائق ام القيوين
تركيب عشب صناعي ام القيوين
تركيب سيراميك ام القيوين
معلم تركيب سيراميك ام القيوين
فني تركيب سيراميك ام القيوين
مظلات وسواتر جدة
ReplyDeleteشركة تنسيق حدائق بالطائف
شركة نقل عفش من جدة الي الاردن
شركة نقل عفش من جدة الي الامارات
شركة نقل عفش من جدة الي الكويت
شركة نقل عفش من جدة الي البحرين
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالطائف