Thursday, August 18, 2005
Let's roll.

My husband typed that "test post" below. He actually gave me the chizuk to start this blog. I've been kicking around the idea of blogging for a few years now, always veto-ing it in the end. It's narcissistic. In many ways I tend to be a private person, and blogging is the antithesis of that. I also think there is a level of immodesty involved. But there I was, on the porch with my husband, when the blog topic came up. "Why not?" he said. "Yeah," I thought, "Why not?" I had to hustle us inside before I lost the courage.


1 Comments:

  • At 10:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ahhh where else to air out your woes than to the entire Western world--and beyond--no need to ever tell your friends a thing!! They've read it. :-))))
    Keep bloggin' I'm lovin' it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home


My Photo Name: Fancy Schmancy Anxiety Maven
Location: Chutz l'aretz - Outside of Brooklyn

fancymaven at gmail dot com