Wednesday, July 05, 2006
I don't get out enough...

This morning, after Z-Man sent his third blanket into laundry-land, I found myself singing to him, "And another one gone, another one gone, another one bites the dust!" This prompted a big burp. That's what he thinks of Freddie Mercury.

I also find myself singing, "Pass the baby to the left hand side," a la "Pass the dutchie on the left hand side." Remember that song? This is when I switch sides during nursing.

The other night Chaya started crying over nothing, so I belted out "Tears on My Pillow," by Sha-Na-Na. I sang it really theatrically.

Driving home from Zalman's doctor appointment the other day, I found myself singing "867-5309," and wondering if anyone, anywhere, had requested that phone number for their very own.

And then there's "Lucille," by Kenny Rogers. I randomly sing that one for no particular reason.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


My Photo Name: Fancy Schmancy Anxiety Maven
Location: Chutz l'aretz - Outside of Brooklyn

fancymaven at gmail dot com