Tuesday, June 27, 2006
Ha Kadosh Baruch Hu, I LOVE YOU.

Last night I was talking to Hashem, trying to thank Him for our healthy son. I told G-d two things came to mind:

One is a Breslov song that goes; "If I lived a thousand years, if I lived a million years, I would never be able to thank Hashem." That's how I feel. If I had a million years to live, I'd never be able to properly express my gratitude.

The other is an old Lubavitch story about a chossid who went to his Rebbe. The chossid said, "Rebbe, I'm not sincere. And even when I tell you that I'm not sincere. And even when I say it now I'm not sincere." He repeated variations of that about a dozen times before he fainted. I can relate to that too.

How can I ever, ever truly and sincerely thank G-d for His kindness?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


My Photo Name: Fancy Schmancy Anxiety Maven
Location: Chutz l'aretz - Outside of Brooklyn

fancymaven at gmail dot com