Friday, December 15, 2006
Dear Rivky,

I can't believe you're 5 today. Where has the time gone? What a big girl you've become!

I love watching your performances! I love all your energy! I love all the things you've been drawing, lots of rainbows and family pictures. You're a magical kid (and so sweet, too).

Even though you get cranky, demanding, and whiney, I can relate. I get that way too. Yet you are so often cooperative and helpful as well. You stand so patiently as I braid your hair every day. And when I ask you to stand back (so I can look at you), every day is the same. You do a couple of ballet moves for me, waving your arms and singing. You look so shiny and aidel, with your plump cheeks and happy braids. I feel so proud that you're mine.

I'm so blessed to have you, my erev chanuka baby. Happy birthday, dolly - I love you!

Mommy


2 Comments:

  • At 6:10 PM, Blogger kasamba said…

    Mazal Tov on your Princess' birthday!!!
    May she continue to give you lots of nachas!

     
  • At 11:48 AM, Blogger torontopearl said…

    Happy birthday, big girl. Happy Naches Day, Mom!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home


My Photo Name: Fancy Schmancy Anxiety Maven
Location: Chutz l'aretz - Outside of Brooklyn

fancymaven at gmail dot com