Sunday, April 15, 2007
Royal Bummer.

I have always been interested in monarchies. I find royal families fascinating. I like seeing how, historically, many royal families married into each other. I like learning about well-known families, lesser ones, and completely obscure ones.

I'm telling you this because I'm bummed that Will and Kate broke up. I am. It's true. I had high hopes for Prince William! He'd redeem that crazy Windsor family. He'd marry Kate and they'd live happily - and monogamously - ever after.

Sigh.


2 Comments:

  • At 2:56 PM, Blogger Dinosaur Mom said…

    They broke once before too, so there may yet be hope.

     
  • At 6:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you are such a funny individual- very inspiring, It is so cool to learn the varied colors of a given person's rainbow. You dear writer, yes you, are such a fun-bow!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home


My Photo Name: Fancy Schmancy Anxiety Maven
Location: Chutz l'aretz - Outside of Brooklyn

fancymaven at gmail dot com