Monday, April 10, 2006
These aren't the droids you're looking for...

So there's this scene in one of the Star Wars movies where R2D2 gets zapped. This blue light starts electrocuting him, running through his robot synapses. Then he falls over. CLUNK.

That's what I feel like right now.

When I get overwhelmed, my brain starts to fry. I basically atrophy, because there's too damn much to do. I don't know what to do next, so I just freak out. Yaakov is very good in situations like this. He'll chug along, task after task, doing whatever needs doing. Not me. I just clunk.

I thought I was going to buy produce tonight, but I can't. I'm too tired. Too overwhelmed. I'll do it tomorrow. And after I buy the produce, I'm going to Dr. Han - my wonderful acupuncturist. She's going to needle away all my sciatica, while I nap (and drool) on her table for half an hour. I cleaned so much today, I'm in so much pain.

Help me, Obi Han Kenobi, you're my only hope!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


My Photo Name: Fancy Schmancy Anxiety Maven
Location: Chutz l'aretz - Outside of Brooklyn

fancymaven at gmail dot com