Sunday, April 02, 2006
Just Keep Truckin' On...

So I cleaned 4 bookshleves already for pesach. Only 4 more to go. One shelf I cleaned today has about a million pamphlets (that Yaakov collected over the years in shul). Okay, I'm exaggerating. There's probably about 300. Every year I dread cleaning them. I try and tell myself, "What an honor, to clean installments of the Alter Rebbe's Shulchan Aruch!" But I have a lousy attitude about it, nonetheless. The good news is, the bookshelves look nice. They seem to glow with their pesach cleanliness.

Yaakov finished cleaning the freezer. Our pesach chicken and me
at is now inside, and I'm paranoid every time the kids get near it. Srulik opened the freezer and I went bonkers.

I didn't have the heart to clean more bookshelves today, so I started on our bedroom. I'd like to finish it tonight. I hope we'll be able to rent a steam cleaner this week to clean the carpets - especially after Rivky spilled her slurpee all over it today.

Rav Plony called this morning, asking if we needed financial assistanc
e for pesach. He called about 20 minutes after Yaakov and I went over our budget. I told him I thought we were going to make it. "Are you sure?" he asked. I told him I was pretty sure. He said we could call if we thought we needed.

In other news, guess what Yaakov discovered in our laundry room? (If you don't recognize our friend, I'll give you a hint: there's a Phish song with the same name).

Check out the ears on that guy!


4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


My Photo Name: Fancy Schmancy Anxiety Maven
Location: Chutz l'aretz - Outside of Brooklyn

fancymaven at gmail dot com