Thursday, May 03, 2007
Brooklyn, here I come.

I'm quite surprised by the amount of comments over the kashrus post. I'd like to take the time to address them, but that involves too much brain power right now.

I'm in the middle of packing for my NY trip. Zalman refuses to sleep, and I'm nowhere near done. All these little post-it notes keep flashing in my brain. "Don't forget to pack the heels!" "Don't forget deodorant!" One thing I did successfully pack was a cosmetics bag. For the first time ever, I'm flying with perfume. I'm going to a wedding, after all - must smell nice. I have so much to do between tonight and tomorrow morning, and I have to leave the house by 9am.

This is totally insane.


2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


My Photo Name: Fancy Schmancy Anxiety Maven
Location: Chutz l'aretz - Outside of Brooklyn

fancymaven at gmail dot com