Monday, September 24, 2007
HRH Maven

Yaakov: Are you looking at the Danish goyim again?
Me: Well I am looking at Mary. She's beautiful.
Yaakov: (squinting at screen) You think she's beautiful? I don't find her attractive at all.
Me: Are you on drugs? She's the most beautiful woman in the world.
Yaakov: (shrugging) I don't think she's that attractive. You're better looking than that.
Me: Yaakov, She's married to the prince of Denmark. He could marry anybody. There's a reason why she's the princess.
Yaakov: Well you're my princess.

I give you all a brocha that your husbands are as blind as mine.


5 Comments:

  • At 5:54 PM, Blogger Ayelet Survivor said…

    I love how tzanua her wedding dress is. Elbows, back, all covered!

     
  • At 6:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    must be a beauty that women appreciate; I thought she was pretty also

     
  • At 4:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    amen!

     
  • At 11:13 AM, Blogger Wendy said…

    It's lovely to have a husband who thinks you're a princess. :)

     
  • At 6:03 PM, Blogger Bas~Melech said…

    Amen! Thanks for the bracha. Cute story :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home


My Photo Name: Fancy Schmancy Anxiety Maven
Location: Chutz l'aretz - Outside of Brooklyn

fancymaven at gmail dot com