Thursday, August 25, 2005
I got all my sisters with me...

Last night at around 11:30 I knocked on Mrs. Stein's door. She had sent me an email, so I knew she was awake. We made a l'chaim, checked that her kids were still asleep, and told secrets. I fell in love with her all over again. I fell in love with all my sister-friends, as I enjoyed my time with her. My friends who know my issues, who I can call when I'm scared, who love me and advise me. My friends whom I admire, strong Jewish mothers, tenacious wives who face adversity with courage. I love you.


1 Comments:

  • At 1:11 PM, Blogger Maven said…

    I was WONDERING who you were...now i know... ha ha

     

Post a Comment

<< Home


My Photo Name: Fancy Schmancy Anxiety Maven
Location: Chutz l'aretz - Outside of Brooklyn

fancymaven at gmail dot com