Monday, September 26, 2005
No Sleep 'til Brooklyn

I just returned home from the old neighborhood.

The whole weekend was run, run, run. I went in late Thursday night. Friday morning I was out the door at 8:30 and hitching a ride to Monsey for a bris. Then it was back to Brooklyn and shopping on the Avenue. I didn't get home until 2 hours before shabbos. Shabbos morning I left the house at 12:30pm and didn't get back home until 1:30 in the morning. I was visiting everybody (everywhere!), walking all over the place. Motsei shabbos there was a farbrengen to attend. Sunday morning it was off to my Rebbe's kever. Out the door at 9:30, back home at 3, in a cab at 4, on the plane at 5. I did so much walking and rushing and hugging and kissing and talking and laughing and not enough resting!

The whole weekend was amazing and exhausting. I saw so many old friends and familiar faces, all who welcomed me with so much love. I got home late last night, and had to teach today.

I am so tired, I could plotz.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


My Photo Name: Fancy Schmancy Anxiety Maven
Location: Chutz l'aretz - Outside of Brooklyn

fancymaven at gmail dot com