Monday, September 12, 2005
To blog, or not to blog: That is the question.

I have felt ambivalent about blogging from the moment I started. My "blog issues" are what kept me from starting one for years. I know there are other frum people who keep blogs, and more specifically, other frum women who do. But there is a real part of me that questions the modesty of it. The fact that I am posting my feelings for the whole world to read. Not that I have such a readership, mind you. But the potential is there! It's something I want to talk to a mashpia about, but first I have to find someone "hip" enough to know what a blog is.

Anyway, today I got an email from a friend. She told me how much she loved me and loved my blog. It gave me so much chizuk! Sometimes my doubts get so fierce that I turn into a complete Anxiety Maven. Then I just want to hit the "delete" key and *POOF!* bye-bye blog. (If this blog ever just disappears, you'll know why!)

So to my California Beauty Queen, you know who you are. Thanks so much!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


My Photo Name: Fancy Schmancy Anxiety Maven
Location: Chutz l'aretz - Outside of Brooklyn

fancymaven at gmail dot com