Wednesday, November 23, 2005
Okay, I have my Thanksgiving planned:
- 15 lb turkey with kasha/vegetable stuffing (Yaakov says I should buy boxed stuffing. I'll make that decision tomorrow morning - Mom loves kasha.)
- Home-made whole wheat bread
- Instant mashed potatoes with turkey gravy
- 2 cans of cranberries, heated (gourmet!)
- Green salad with tomatoes and mandarin oranges
- Pumpkin pie (made a double batch last shabbos) and a "Happy Anniversary Grandma and Pop-Pop" cake for the grandparents (courtesy of Mom's local kosher bakery). Plus whatever cookies she decides to get there.
Happy Thanksgiving, y'all.