Friday, November 25, 2005
Turkey Day.

Thanksgiving went over well. The turkey was delicious (as was the kasha stuffing). The instant mashed potatoes weren't so hot, the only one available was "chicken flavor." Adding margarine really helped, though. I forgot to serve my pumpkin pie, but nobody noticed because Mom brought tons o' dessert. The only hitch of the day was when we lost power for 2 hours. There were big trucks coming around, lifting up tree debris from the hurricane - one of them knocked a power line. So the turkey got transferred to Mrs. Stein's oven for a little while. I'm grateful our power came back on so quickly.

The family was great, my kids went bananas, we all ate a bunch and enjoyed each other. Yay!

I'm zonked.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


My Photo Name: Fancy Schmancy Anxiety Maven
Location: Chutz l'aretz - Outside of Brooklyn

fancymaven at gmail dot com