Monday, December 26, 2005
The Anniversary.

I've mentioned it before: The Big Seven.

Yaakov keeps asking me what I want. Honestly, I feel like I have everything. I already got the Burberry: London perfume.

The truth? I want a trip up the east coast with stops at all the interesting historical places. I want Phil and Friends to play local. I want school tuition to be cheaper. I want our 33 year old ba'al teshuva kohain friend to find a suitable shidduch.

I want my life to be easier. I want to be THRILLED with the idea of having more kids. I want to understand what the Alter Rebbe meant when he said that lower souls are bound up to chochma ila'ah through the tzadik. I want Rivky to use the potty all the time.

I want to Euro-rail through Europe. I want to learn how to play the guitar. I want to have the perfect sheitl (and some new clothes, too). I want that G-d should give my best friend in Brooklyn a break. I want the laundry mountain conquered without my help. I want my guilt and anxiety to go away.

You got all that, Yaakov?



3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


My Photo Name: Fancy Schmancy Anxiety Maven
Location: Chutz l'aretz - Outside of Brooklyn

fancymaven at gmail dot com