Thursday, December 15, 2005
Baruch Haba!

My dad came - he made it!

I cleaned my house like crazy this morning, saying "I am doing this to fulfill the mitzvah of hachnossas orchim." (Are you there G-d? It's me, Maven.)

He looks great and he's in good spirits, singing zippity-doo-dah with the kids and letting them rummage through his famous "prize bag." Chaya scored big with a Barbie "digital camera." This is something I would never buy, but I'm okay with it. When I saw the word "Barbie" peeking out of the bag I got nervous. I thought it was going to be a Barbie tramp...errr, doll.

Tonight he graciously paid for Chinese take-out, and I eagerly await my won-tons.

I am so happy and thankful he's here.



1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


My Photo Name: Fancy Schmancy Anxiety Maven
Location: Chutz l'aretz - Outside of Brooklyn

fancymaven at gmail dot com