Thursday, August 31, 2006

So there's this thing I've discovered from Wendy - "Thursday 13." You basically make up your own list of 13 things, and blog about it on Thursdays (duh). I don't know how I'll be able to think up 13 things about anything, much less every Thursday. But what the heck - I'll give it a go.

13 things going on in my life right now:

1. Changing Srulik's p00py diaper as soon as I'm done nursing Zalman.
2. Figuring out how to handle Rivky's less-than-ideal kindergarten classroom.
3. Trying to get our neighbors to come for shabbos lunch.
4. Getting Srulik's upsherinish invitations out.
5. Finishing up my daily Chitas (behind by 2 days).
6. Journaling in my 60 Days book (Also 2 days behind).
7. Switching laundry from washer to dryer ASAP.
8. Making/returning lots of phone calls.
9. Getting more clothes for my not-back-to-pre-preg-weight body.
10. Staying on top of someone so I can learn some sichos of the Rebbe with her.
11. Staying on top of someone else to start an EMETT group with her.
12. Putting lots of Mederma on Rivky's face so the scratches from Srulik don't scar.
13. Thinking of a Rosh Hashana menu.


1 Comments:

  • At 8:10 PM, Blogger Wendy said…

    Welcome to the 13 club! It's harder than I thought it would be!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home


My Photo Name: Fancy Schmancy Anxiety Maven
Location: Chutz l'aretz - Outside of Brooklyn

fancymaven at gmail dot com