Monday, August 21, 2006
Happy Blogiversary!

Belatedly, anyway. My first post was August 18th, 2005.

I wanted a new look in honor of the occasion, so here it is. Hope y'all like it. Yaakov - photoshop and HTML guru - worked very hard.

In honor of the occasion, I wanted to open things up a little. Thus, I am now taking questions from my readers (to be left via comments or email). I know, you all go to sleep at night wondering about my life. How did she become frum? What does she think of Hillary's chances? Paper or plastic? Now's the chance to slake your burning inquiries (limited time offer - void where prohibited).

p.s. I feel sure it is a blogger crime to use the word "blogiversary." At least a misdemeanor.


13 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


My Photo Name: Fancy Schmancy Anxiety Maven
Location: Chutz l'aretz - Outside of Brooklyn

fancymaven at gmail dot com