Saturday, January 06, 2007
Beam Me Up, Scotty.

Currently crowding my brain: overeating, despair, feeling like I constantly have to be on top of my house (or else it will all go to hell), sadness/guilt over being a mean mother (too often), feeling like I can never give enough to a particular child, tired of being so organized, not being organized enough, needing a chassidisher farbrengen, ambivalent, wishing I could be more forthright in a certain relationship, worrying about pesach (and my pesach OCD), having a million errands to run, nervous over one child's issues, fear that it's all my fault, wishing Yaakov was here right now, missing mom too, joyous over baby's progress, disgusted/enchanted by blogging, hoping to get to know someone better, knowing I'm off-track in my yiddishkeit, wishing I had a mashpia, delighted over a friend's gentleness, disturbed that my bathroom needs cleaning, wanting to watch star trek to escape all my drama.


3 Comments:

  • At 11:17 AM, Blogger Wendy said…

    We're living somewhat parallel lives, it seems. Different, but the same. I totally get this. Hang in there.

     
  • At 1:07 PM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    oh my Maven! You need to relax. Whats the matter with you that you have so many head trips going on? We should talk:) And regarding the house..I told you that I have an excellent company, not expensive, that clean houses. I would be happy to give you the information because girl..you need it! And I needed it, so i did it! Email me if you want the info.

     
  • At 12:48 AM, Blogger Mrs. Joseph aka SackJo22 said…

    I'm with you -- similar worries, similar wishes. If your blogging persona represents your true person, I am sure everything will be ok for you. You are loved and you love.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home


My Photo Name: Fancy Schmancy Anxiety Maven
Location: Chutz l'aretz - Outside of Brooklyn

fancymaven at gmail dot com