Sunday, March 25, 2007
random random random....

It's 3 a.m. - I should be sleeping.

I pesach-cleaned 4 bookshleves tonight while watching Star Trek on Yaakov's laptop. All hailing frequencies open!

For shabbos I made uber-yummy chocolate cream pies (with strawberries!) I was proud of them - watch for pictures.

I hid in my room this morning while Rivky and Srulik raged on each other - I refused to come out until they solved their problem. Half an hour later...

My father-in-law's BMW caught fire tonight on I-95. He escaped. The car is incinerated. (60 years later and they're still trying to kill us?)

I'm going to be a zombie tomorrow and I have so much to do. Waaah...



My Photo Name: Fancy Schmancy Anxiety Maven
Location: Chutz l'aretz - Outside of Brooklyn

fancymaven at gmail dot com