Sunday, March 18, 2007
My life in a nutshell.

I currently have no cleaning help and my house is trashed. I need to buckle down and start pesach cleaning, but I can't do that when my house just needs cleaning in general. I'm also terribly lazy (you heard it here first!), so that doesn't help. If you saw my kids' bathroom...

Last night I had a dream that Yaakov died, G-d forbid. I grieved so much in the dream, only to wake up to the sound of him snoring. It was comforting.

I haven't been writing as much, Yaakov has been working from home a lot and using the computer. Right now he's in the backyard with the kids. I should be cleaning, right?

Chaya is learning how to write and sends me love notes all the time. "I love you mommy and you are so cute." Today she wrote, "You are so fancey and you wear fancey erings!" Rivky is also learning - she comes home with worksheets from kindergarten talking about "number recognition" and "hand-eye coordination." I end up throwing them all in the garbage, but not without a stab of guilt.

Srulik has regressed in his potty training. It's been pretty crappy - and I mean it.

Zalman has been running a fever for a couple of days, with 4 top teeth coming in. He's miserable. It's hard to get stuff done, I'm holding him all the time.

Other than that, we're great!


3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


My Photo Name: Fancy Schmancy Anxiety Maven
Location: Chutz l'aretz - Outside of Brooklyn

fancymaven at gmail dot com