Friday, July 27, 2007
Dear Readers,

Thank you for the kind comments on my last post. When you share your experiences, it furthers the notion that there's a "sameness" to all of us. It makes me feel not so alone.

A few things touched me particularly:

One person emailed me, saying the post helped clarify some feelings she had after her miscarriage. It touched me deeply that something I wrote could benefit someone else.

Another cheered me on my path to becoming "more fancy, and less anxious." I got a kick out of that - I might have to make that my motto!

Lastly, Toronto Pearl complimented the writing! I love to write. Getting accolades for it is really affirming. Thank you, Pearlie.

Thank you all for reading and sharing my journey with me.

Shabbat Shalom.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


My Photo Name: Fancy Schmancy Anxiety Maven
Location: Chutz l'aretz - Outside of Brooklyn

fancymaven at gmail dot com