Thursday, August 30, 2007
The Scoop on Poop, Part II

You know, it never ceases to amaze me what gets you guys chattering. I've written some intense things, and nary a peep. But when I write about poop...

Firstly, the good news: Srulik went to school and stayed dry all day yesterday. Hooray! Baruch Hashem.

The bad news is, Dr. F told Yaakov that his office would call yesterday to schedule next week's appointment. Well, you know that didn't happen.


And now, the rest of the story.

Your comments were thoughtful. Regarding Dr. F, We are planning on taking action - we're just not sure what. I'll keep you posted as the saga unfolds.

Regarding my kids...a couple of nights ago, a friend gave me a reality check: I was busy wringing my hands over how insane they make me, and she said she only wished she could have more (she's unable to right now). She reminded me that Yaakov adores me, and how lucky I am. It's really true. I have a beautiful family, and a wonderful husband. Despite my blessings, I still like to complain.


You're right, poop is no fun (especially in Wal-Mart). My kids are very challenging at times. But in the grand scheme of things, it's nothing. I love them. And with G-d's help, at the right time, I'll have more to love. I think that's what my friend and "Anonymous" was trying to tell me - to count my blessings.

And speaking of blessings - Please keep praying for Ruchama Aliza Sara Chana bas Esther Liba. That's her picture. It's a sad reminder that I really have nothing to complain about.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


My Photo Name: Fancy Schmancy Anxiety Maven
Location: Chutz l'aretz - Outside of Brooklyn

fancymaven at gmail dot com