Monday, November 07, 2005
Nes Gadol Haya Po.

A great miracle happened here - we got power! After 15 days. SIGH. There's so many things around here that need doing and loose ends that need tying. It's a weird transition.

My joy is not complete though, there are many people still in darkness. I feel so badly for them. How can I be happy when I know they are still stuck?

Today was awful. I just started sobbing. The air in my house was stagnant and hot, not to mention smelly. My kids were off the wall (big chiddush, right?). I felt so drained and so DONE.

G-d had mercy on me though. May G-d have mercy on us all.


1 Comments:

  • At 11:24 PM, Blogger shy_smiley said…

    kyrie eleison, amen.

    hang in there, Maven. There's light at the end of the tunnel ;-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home


My Photo Name: Fancy Schmancy Anxiety Maven
Location: Chutz l'aretz - Outside of Brooklyn

fancymaven at gmail dot com