Friday, November 25, 2005
Proactive!

I just did a good thing, and I'm proud of myself.

On shabbos morning, my husband takes Chaya to shul. Chaya has the ability to sit with him the whole time. I stay home with Srulik and Rivky. Last shabbos morning was such a nightmare. Srulik and Rivky were so bored and went so crazy, they drove ME crazy (they actually drove me to tears). I vowed I would never do it again.

So I took charge of the situation, and took steps to remedy it.


I just got off the phone with a new mommy friend in the neighborhood, and arranged to come visit her shabbos morning. In our home, they get bored and start going meshugga. In other people's homes, they're angels. So not only did I just solve our shabbos morning crisis, I get to know this new lady, to boot.

High fives all around! A guten erev shabbos.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


My Photo Name: Fancy Schmancy Anxiety Maven
Location: Chutz l'aretz - Outside of Brooklyn

fancymaven at gmail dot com