Friday, January 12, 2007
!!!

For the past couple weeks Yaakov has been working insane hours. He's come home at 10 or 11 at night, or gotten up at 4 in the morning. The database he's working with was (is) having "integration issues" and he's had to be SuperProgrammer to fix it.

Anyway, I just received a box of FTD flowers from FedEx. Addressed to "Mrs. Maven," I searched the box for an indication of my secret admirer.

The card read;
Thank you for sharing Yaakov with me over the last 2 weeks. His dedication and skill is something I have come to greatly admire. Have a good shabbos - and enjoy him. Mordechai.
(His programming partner in New York!) More special erev shabbos stories to come on Sunday. Shabbat Shalom!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


My Photo Name: Fancy Schmancy Anxiety Maven
Location: Chutz l'aretz - Outside of Brooklyn

fancymaven at gmail dot com