Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Chag HaGeula / Repubs got da Moola.

Tonight and tomorrow are Yud-Tes Kislev - Rosh Hashana L'Chassidus, Liberation of the Alter Rebbe. I have what to say about it, but I'm too tired.

Tonight there's a Republican debate here in Sunny Florida! My favorite is Dr. Ron Paul, but he won't win the primaries (my money is on Giuliani). More to say on the political front, but again, too tired.

I would like to somehow tune into the Republican debate tonight, but my priority is to attend a Yud-Tes Kislev farbrengen - if I stay awake.


2 Comments:

  • At 10:06 AM, Blogger Mrs Andy said…

    I hope you went to your fabrengen, because the debate was boring. I could only get thru about 10 mins then I had to change the station....they were all making me crazy!

     
  • At 2:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You can check out Orthodox Anarchist for more details, but Ron Paul has consistently taken money from white supremecist, racist, and neo-nazi groups, and has been slow to respond to the jewish media outlets.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home


My Photo Name: Fancy Schmancy Anxiety Maven
Location: Chutz l'aretz - Outside of Brooklyn

fancymaven at gmail dot com