Thursday, November 08, 2007
Mashala!

Zalman has Rotavirus. It's not fun. He's pooping a lot - foul, sickly smelling poops. And vomiting. Several times he's made a mess of himself, I've stuck him in the tub, and then he pukes/poops all over himself again. The worst is when he's sleeping, and he wakes up because he's vomited. He looks so disoriented, and I feel so sorry for him. I know he's exhausted from his ordeal. I feel so sad when he's vomiting, gasping and crying. I've done that, too. And on top of all this, he has hives.

Hashem, please just make him well.


2 Comments:

  • At 10:45 AM, Blogger Mrs Andy said…

    Oh my...how did he get rotovirus?

    I'm sorry to hear this, I hope he gets better soon, and that YOU manage to make out as well!

     
  • At 3:06 PM, Blogger Maven said…

    unfortunately, it's very easily spread and a very common childhood illness.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home


My Photo Name: Fancy Schmancy Anxiety Maven
Location: Chutz l'aretz - Outside of Brooklyn

fancymaven at gmail dot com