Sunday, November 11, 2007
Tagged.

I got tagged by Wendy to do this "8" thing. Since I did not respond to my last "tag," I figured I'd give this one a go.

8 passions in my life:
  1. Yaakov
  2. All my kids, present & future
  3. Pregnancy & Natural Childbirth
  4. Yiddishkeit
  5. Doing Chessed
  6. Nurturing Friendships
  7. Writing
  8. Informed choices re: vaccination
8 things to do before I die (chas v'shalom):
  1. Travel Europe via Euro-rail
  2. Help Yaakov build a model-train room
  3. Marry off all my children
  4. Enjoy my grandkids
  5. Resolve my anxiety issues
  6. Learn acupuncture
  7. Go on the "From Lubavitch to Lubavitch" trip
  8. Meet Steven

8 things I often say:
  1. Baruch Hashem
  2. Oy, Gotenyu
  3. I love your tushie!
  4. Do your homework!
  5. Zeiskeit
  6. I love you, my son
  7. NO!
  8. Be tznius!
8 books I read recently:
  1. The Heroic Struggle - The Arrest and Liberation of Rabbi Yosef Y. Schneersohn - Rabbi Dr. Alter B. Metzger
  2. Fair Game: My Life as a Spy, My Betrayal by the White House - Valerie Plame Wilson
  3. The Menorah Story - Mark Podwal
  4. Mecca and Main Street, Muslim Life in America after 9/11 - Geneive Abdo
  5. Sefer HaToldos/Admur Maharash - Compilation
  6. Dovid Comes Home - Michoel Muchnik
  7. Once upon a QuinceaƱera - Julia Alvarez
  8. Pillars of the Earth - Ken Follett
8 songs that mean something to me:
  1. All the songs on Morah Music's Chassidisher yomim tovim CD set
  2. The Alter Rebbe's Niggun/Niggun of 4 stanzas
  3. She Moves On - Paul Simon
  4. The Rebbe Maharash's Niggun/L'chatchila Ariber
  5. Eyes of the World - Grateful Dead
  6. Plenty of Room - Uncle Moishy
  7. Only the Good Die Young - Billy Joel
  8. My Sister Rose - 10,000 Maniacs
8 Qualities I look for in a friend:
  1. Intelligence
  2. Emotional Maturity
  3. Trustworthiness
  4. Sense of Humor
  5. Depth
  6. Ability to give loving hashpa'a
  7. Discretion
  8. Nefesh Elokis
8 people I am "tagging":
  1. DinoMama
  2. Aidel Maidel
  3. Eden
  4. Frumhouse
  5. Pearlie
  6. Ayelet
  7. FunkyFrum
  8. Scraps
Sorry gang, I attached your linkies and then lost them. I don't have the energy to cut-and-paste them again! I hope you know who you are!


8 Comments:

  • At 11:26 AM, Blogger Mrs Andy said…

    Thanks for tagging me....hope you're feeling better. :) How is baby Z?

     
  • At 2:59 PM, Blogger Wendy said…

    Thanks for playing along! I hope you all are feeling better....

     
  • At 3:23 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hope the baby is feeling better.

     
  • At 5:03 PM, Blogger Maven said…

    aw shucks. the baby seems to be getting better, B"H, and i seem to be over it too.

     
  • At 9:52 PM, Blogger Ayelet Survivor said…

    Thanks -- but I don't do "tag" -- too much of a security risk. Can't reveal my secret identity ;)

     
  • At 10:10 PM, Blogger torontopearl said…

    Okay, Pearlie is in. :)

     
  • At 10:25 AM, Blogger Jessica said…

    Love your profile picture. Nice blog too.

     
  • At 10:56 PM, Blogger frumhouse said…

    Loved your answers! Hmmm..thanks for tagging me - I'll, bli neder, try to respond.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home


My Photo Name: Fancy Schmancy Anxiety Maven
Location: Chutz l'aretz - Outside of Brooklyn

fancymaven at gmail dot com