Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Sigh.

It's the second day of school vacation, and we're all housebound since 2 of the kids have fevers. I'm sick of everybody being sick! Is my house not clean enough? Am I not feeding them well enough? Why is everyone constantly sick with something?

Yaakov took down all our mezuzos to get checked - there's a concept that flawed mezuzos can lead to household calamities. Nope, the mezuzos were all kosher. I am trying hard to make sure they eat a little better. I'd also like to put them on immune boosting vitamins.

I was asked to make a sheva brocha on Thursday night, but I had to say no. With this new wave of sickness going around here, I don't think I can pull it off.

In other news, it's tu b'shvat, the "birthday of trees." The rebbe said that just like trees constantly grow, so we too can grow in torah and mitzvos. So with G-d's help I can "grow" better, and take care of my little seedlings, too.

Sigh.


7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


My Photo Name: Fancy Schmancy Anxiety Maven
Location: Chutz l'aretz - Outside of Brooklyn

fancymaven at gmail dot com